Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last day of Kindergarten gifts

I wanted to give the kids a little for something for their last day and I came up with these.  I had gone to Target after Valentines to see what they had on clearance and I saw these tiny Playdoh jars.  After looking at them the only Valentines on it was a sticker you add. The actual container were just regular containers so I got them. And at 50% off they were pretty cheap.  Went to Hobby Lobby and found the boxes on clearance for .71 cents for a pack of 24. Such a good deal.  Going though my stash to figure out what to give the kids I realized that they playdoh jars fit inside of the boxes perfectly.  Lucky since I didn't plan it out but I'm glad it worked out cause that made it super easy to make.  The die cut that goes on the jars read: "Thank you for being my classmate" plus my daughters name.

Project Picture:


Video:


Supplies:
Playdoh jars
Baby favor boxes: Hobby Lobby
Provo Craft: A child's year Cricut cartridge
Misc. scrap cardstock
Hug Snug: Seam Binding
Stampin' up!: 1 3/4 circle punch(old style)
Spellbinder: Standard Circles Large
3M: Pink ATG gun
Fiskars: Fingertip detail knife

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment