Wednesday, January 18, 2012

12x12 Layout share

I completely forgot to share this layout. It's one of my favorites I've completed this year.


There are so many different layers. I hope I can explain it and make sense. For the layout I used October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker 8x8 Paper Pad. I started with a 12x12 piece of cardstock.  I cut the house from the Paper pad. Once the house was popped up I cut a 4 fences using Martha Stewarts Iron Fence deep edge punch. I trimmed the bats off and double layered them with a pop dot in between. Glued it down. Then I took some crafting moss and did a think layer going all the way across the fences and on the window planters.  Next I took 4 Petal Caps from Bottle cap Inc., punched all of our faces using Fiskars Medium Round 'n Round squeeze punch, added four 1 inch epoxy dots to the top of the photos and then adhered them in the center of the petal cap using a double layer of pop dots. I then started to layer mini roses from Recollections and Prima around them. Added some white Prima leaves through out which I stained with Tattered Angels Olive Vine Glimmer Mist. Punched a few butterflies out of the same paper pad with Martha Stewarts 3-in-1 classic butterfly punch and layered them over the flowers. For the Window planters I took lose flower petals and folded them until the resemble flower buds. For the sky I punched a few clouds out of the same paper pad with Fiskars Extra Large, Large and Medium Cloud Squeeze Punch.  The Plane is a EK Success medium punch. I tied a banner with Lemon Divine Twine. The banner itself was just created by me cutting a strip of cardstock and then making the angled cut at the end. For our last name, date and hearts coming out of the fire place I used Martha Stewarts Numbers Large Punch and Alphabet Punch Set.  That's it for that layout. WOW! That was a lot.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

1 comment: