Friday, January 18, 2008

Dental surgery today.


Today I had to have a tooth removed. The Orthodontist said it will clear up some room so my teeth can straighten out the rest of the way. I hated it. I felt every pull and yank. It was over in like 5 minutes though. now I'm in bed with a sore face. Atleast it wasn't as bad as when I had my wisdom teeth taken out.

Last night I just could not sleep so I made an altered journal for sketches. Sometimes I'm laying in bed at night and I get an idea and I forget by the time I get up so this should help me keep my layout fresh and new.

I used my favorite stamp company in the world. Inque boutique for the corner semi circle. Basic gray magnetic clasps to hold the book open (my new favorite tool). Misc. Ribbon and cardstock. The owl I cut with the cricut from the Happily ever after cartridge. Modpodge the whole thing. I love the way it looks. So happy and cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment