Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New member of the family

Before I go on posting pics of the house I have to post a pic of the newest member of the family. I can't believe I forgot to do this. A few months back my sister was no longer able to take care of her dog and we felt so bad we decided to give it a home. He's a boxer just over a year old and oh so hyper. This dog drives me nuts. The yard is not fenced yet and I'm constantly having to chase him like a maniac around the neighbors yard. But he's great. Absolutely wonderful with the baby so I have no complaints. It took some time to truly potty train him and I don't think he's completely there just yet but he's doing remarkably well. My other two dogs are not sure how they feel about him yet. Some days they play together, other days they want nothing to do with him. Hopefully with time they'll get better. The cat absolutely does not like him and he makes sure he lets him know but the dog has no idea and he thinks the cat is playing. It's pretty funny. His name is Chatam. Doesn't' he just have a face only a mother would love. LOL!!



Thanks for stopping by
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment