Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm a .com!!!

I'm so super excited. I've been thinking about doing this for a little bit, you know in case I get famous or something, then the other day I decided to go with it,  got almost all the way done and my Internet went down. Called, got it taken care of and then it would not let me check out because some one had an order on this domain already, YES me! This morning I'm in my son's bedroom, cleaning pee off the carpet cause he thought running away from me and peeing the carpet was fun times, and my husband surprised me with my laptop and my own domain name. He bought it for me.  So now you can find me at creationsbyyaritza.com
but you will still be directed to this website through creationsbyyaritza.blospot.com as well.


Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment