Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mini Cupcake Stands for sale

Hello,
I had designed a die which Accucut manufactured for me to create mini cupcake stands. It's so super cute.  Here is the finished result ofter you have altered them. I will be selling the die cuts.


Here is the video walking you through:



Here is what is included in the kit:



6 medium weight chipboard stands (2 smalls, 2 Mediums and 2 larges)
6 medium weight chipboard toppers
1Acrylic stand (size will vary per kit)
1 acrylic topper
14 paper doilies

Price: $10 which will include shipping and delivery confirmation. (as of right now I'm only shipping within the 48 contiguous states)
To order please send me an email to: creationsbyyaritza@yahoo.com telling me how many of the kits you would like and your home address. I will then send you a paypal invoice with the total.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment