Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Treats 2


Hello again,

For todays post I have another set of treat bags I created.  This set is for my daughter's class.  They wanted a Harvest theme for their party and I knew the Paper Smooches stamp set "Autumn Groves" would be perfect for it.  I kept it pretty simple. I had to make 25 of these so I didn't want anything that was going to be too time consuming.  Hope you like the project. If you have any questions please let me know and as always all products will be linked at the bottom of the post.

Picture of the Project:


Video:



Supplies Used:

Paper Smooches Stamp Set

Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Inks:

We R Memory Keepers

Tonic Studios

Tim Holtz

3M

Target
 -Bag Goodies


Darice



Thanks for watching and stopping by:
Yaritza


No comments:

Post a Comment