Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4rth!!!!

I made a layout.  Not the best, not the worst.  Haven't scrapbooked in over a month.  Now to get more ink for my printer so that I can hopefully keep the juices flowing.  I also managed to make a card this morning.  I love this card.  So cute.  Using one of my favorite stamp sets, Giggle grove by Unity stamp company.

Video #5 will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.  I didn't realize it was 4th of July weekend when I started this whole thing.  



Supplies:
Cricut Plantin School book cartridge for tittle
Fiskars leave it to weaver border punch
Michaels $1 spot chandelier
See d's stamp set Asian
Nestabilites Large scallop rectangle for journaling block



Supplies:
Giggle Grove stamp set by Unity stamp company
Cricut Accent Essentials for scallop square
We R Memory Keepers crop a dial for holes in scallop square
Art Accent glitter
Sizzix Flower die
ACM's felt


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment