Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not much going on

Not feeling too good today, kids home from school for spring break driving me crazy and the weather has been pretty crappy. Haven't had the energy to do much of nothing. Going to take the opportunity this week to do doctors appointments and things like that. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and I'll get some things done around the house. We're having Easter Dinner here and I want the house to look really nice. I spent most of yesterday making pillows and decorating. I really like the way they came out. As soon as they're all done I'll put some pics up for you guys to see. Well this is all for tonight. I'm going to start getting ready for bed.

Good night!
Yar!tza

1 comment:

  1. O yes want to see I bet they turned out super.. Happy Easter
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete