Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crazy month!

wow! Didn't realize it's been a month since I last posted. It's been crazy around here. My DH was gone for 3 weeks to school. It's was a mad house here trying to get everybody ready for school and on the bus on time, the baby fed and somewhat happy and still find time to clean and go grocery shopping and such. I'm so glad he's home once again. I feel a little bit more sane. Haven't had much time to get into the crafting room. I have some ideas brewing so I've been writing them down on my idea journal. Now I just have to find the time to make them all come to life.

The baby is almost 4 months old. Time is just flying by. Isabella turned 5 a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated with family. She had a great time and got some wonderful gifts.

Other than that nothing much. Just trying not to lose my mind too much. Well the baby got up from his nap and is calling. I'll talk to you guys later.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment