Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kitty scare

I had such a huge scare with my kitty. For a little while he's been getting sick a few times a day. At first I though he was getting into something so I went around the house checking to see what he could of possibly be getting into. I found nothing. Ryan finally took him into the vet. They did test after test after test. Everything checked out pretty good. They found his red blood cells a little low and his kidney function average. The vet said that it was pretty normal as he's 9 years old. I got some antibiotics to see if his blood count would improve. The vet suggested that since when cats start getting older their teeth start being sensitive, I should switch him to wet food but not to throw the food away I have. So I've been putting water in his dry food and he's been eating it fine. Has not gotten sick since. Got a phone call today that all the tests that had to be sent out came out perfect. So $800 later the only thing wrong with him was that he was eating the wrong food. Man oh Man! That bill hurt a little bit, but I'm so glad that my baby is fine. We go back on Sunday to check his blood count and if everything in fine then we should be good to go for a while.

In other news some of my Tim Holtz pre-orders are coming in soon. They shipped yesterday. Not all of it, as some of the items did not arrive but I'm so glad that they decided to mail me what they had in stock so that I would not suffer any longer. I'll be putting a video out with all my goodies as soon as it's in my hot little hands.

Well thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment