Sunday, August 29, 2010

A revalation...

.. I'm a little obsessed with Twilight. It all started by watching the first two movies. My sister, severely obsessed with the whole thing, Let me borrow them. I though to myself. Pretty good. She then proceeded to tell me I had to read the books cause there is more information in there and so that I can understand everything that is going on. Me? read? PLEASE! Have not done that since high school, well except for a few magazines here and there. Plus, I have three kids, how much time am I going to have while moving and everything else to sit down and read a 500 page book.

Yesterday I was pretty bored of the hotel room so I decided to drive around and explore a bit. Came to this pretty descent size thrift store. I love thrift stores so I decided to go thrifting. Pretty descent place with some really good deals. Found some things for the kids for $3 or less. A few crafting supplies for 49 cents, a suitcase for 29 cents. I know! right? But my greatest treasure of all, I found Twilight for 49 cents. I bought it. I mean how can I pass it up even if it takes me three months to read. Came back to the hotel. Put the baby down for a nap and I sat down proceeding to read, thinking it would only be a little bit before someone needed me. To my amazement, everybody behaved. I read and read and read. Took care of my motherly duties through the day, kids went to bed and I just kept on reading and reading and reading. So long story short, I read the whole thing and it's not even lunch time yet today. Loved the book, absolutely loved it. There was a little sneak peak of the second installment in the back, read that too. Now I want to go pick up the second book so bad. I did look around yesterday to see if anymore of them were around but I did not find them. Now I have to find the local library and see if they have them in so that I can check them out and read. I have not seen the third movie yet, want to desperately, but I can at least read so that I'm not in limbo the way I was with the first two movies.

So the point I was trying to make... I'm a little obsessed!

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment