Saturday, June 14, 2008

Howdy!!!



I received this stamp today and I just had to try it out. This is what I came up with. I ordered Twisted Sentiments and it's shipped so hopefully by Tuesday it'll be here. Can't wait. Some of those saying will be awesome with this stamp set.

Supplies:
Stamp: My favorite things "Ride em cowgirl"
Ink: Brilliance "Lightning black"
Stampin up watercolor pancils
Cuttlebug: Paisley embossing folder and circles
Nestabilities: Large scallop rectangle set
Misc. ribbon and fiber
Stampedous flocking : black
Fiskars: Diamons border punch

Thanks for looking.

P.S. My tripod has shipped, so it should be here by Tuesday aswell. WOOHOO!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are SOOO cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both those cards and I cant wait to see your tutorials (and the tripod is pink how cute!!!) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete