Friday, June 27, 2008

PG 13 Card

I got this fabulous stamp set called Twisted Sentiments by My Favorite Things.  I love all the "adult" phrases that are included in those.  My friends and I are not very gushy people so these phrases help me get the point across with a little adult humor.  My best friend just found out he is having a baby. This is the card I made for them. I just love the way it came out and I know he's going to get a kick out of it.  




Supplies used:
Stamping up: OH my work stamp set
My favorite things: Twisted Sentiments
Fiskars: Threading water punch
Cricut: Minnie monograms cartridge scallop cirlces and regular circles
W R Memory Keepers: Crop a dial for holes in scallop circles


Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Adorable-I have to see about getting some of those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I love it!!! is there also a stamp with "up the duff" in it?? Classic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute, Yaritza'!
    I have been watching some of your tutorials too, just haven't left a comment. They are great!

    ReplyDelete