Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Card and Gift bag

I've actually been creating an awful lot.  My problem: once the picture is taken there is  no guarantee that I'm actually going to upload it to my computer.  The other day I sat down and I uploaded all the pics in there.  So now for a little while I'll have something crafty to put up here. 
I crated this for my Mother in law's birthday.  I'm obsessed with creating gift bags out of lunch bags. They're cheap and very easy to personalize.  I've been making them left and right.  I have a few more projects to share with them later in the week.  Inside this bag was a Peachy keen stamp set, two acrylic blocks, a momento dew drop and the refill.  Fit in there perfectly.  Of coarse I forgot to give her the card but that's besides the point.  I used a lot of things to create this project so I'm going to try and link as much as possible. Not necessarily where I purchased it from but so you can get an idea of what it is and looks like.  The only thing that I really altered was the ribbon and the white paper flowers.  The ribbon used to be a baby blue color and I used my copics with the chisel end and colored it to match I did the same thing with the white paper flowers except I used the brush end to color them.  On the bag the butterflies are supposed to form a heart. Didn't look as nice as I was hoping but the effect is still noticeable I think.

Now for the supplies:
C.C.Designs Swiss Pixies Sweater Birgitta
C.C.Designs Sugarplums Stump
Hero Arts DesignBlocks Clouds
Nestabilites Standard Circles LG
Classic Scalloped Circle LG
Martha Stewart 3-in-1 Butterfly
Sizzix Bigz Die-Flower 3-D
EKSucess Circles Large Edger Punch
Paper Flowers
Bow Easy
Copics:
E00, E000, E0000, E21, E25, E27, E29
B95, B97, B99
BG10, BG15
R20
YG63, YG67
W2, W4, W6
Colorless blender
Youspika Turquoise, Olive
Multiner .05 Olive
Tsukineko Momento Dew Drop Tuxedo Black
Papertreyink stampers select white card stock
Tulle
Ribbon
Plastic Pearls
Felt
WOW! That was a lot of work. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment