Friday, December 10, 2010

I killed my copic!

Yeah.  So they're supposed to last a long time and can handle being abused but I guess I'm an exception to that rule. I managed to mess it up in less than 6 months. The tip is shot and the marker is running dry and of coarse my husband has put me on a spending ban. According to him "I spend too much".  I'm on a freeze for a month.  Why me? Why me? Why me?  On a side note: I have another card to share today. 
This card is created using American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection. I have to be honest. I have a crush. Not only is she beautiful her crafting style is totally cute.  Love it!

Now for the supplies:
Gine K designs Pure Luxury white card stock
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Warble clear stamp set
American Crafts Dear Lizzy fabric paper
Copic
BG000
Y13, Y15, Y17
atyou Spica: Black and Lemon
We R Memory keeper corner chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment