Saturday, February 5, 2011

MIA with a hurt glider

I have not really been in the mood to sit and create. My bigger male sugar glider attacked one of my other males and left about a nikel size wound on his back. I've been watching him making sure he's eating and well. Poor little guy. I feel so bad for him. I have to keep him away fom everybody until he's healed and his fur grows back. I had to take out my travel cage to put him in our bedroom so that I can better look out for him. He's hanging from my neck on a pouch. They're such colony based animals that I'm afraid he's going to get lonely and hurt himself if he's kept alone too long so I'm providing him company as much as possible. I would post a pic but it's very groosome. Kinda gross looking really. I freaked out when I first saw it. I've never seen anything like it and they've been living together for 5 years without incidents.

I'll have a card to share tomorrow that I finished a few days ago.

Well that's all for tonight. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment