Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine crafts series 2012

Hello,
I figured I'll do a little Series of Valentine Crafts. I've seen some things online I've liked and some things I've thought of on my own so why not share.  I'll be posting videos on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next three weeks. That way you still have a week before Valentine's incase there is something you would like to try.  For today's video I made heart shaped crayons.  They came out super cute if I do say so myself.

Finished project:



The video:



Supplies:
My Minds Eye 6x6 Designer pad Love Me.
Divine Twine Peppermint twine
Stampin' Up Full Heart Punch (I have the old style)
Target  Dollar Spot Heart Shaped Muffin Pans
The Stamps of Life Jar4Candy
Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Fountain Pen ink
Papertrey Ink Double-Ended Banners die
Hobby Lobby Small Treat Bags

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza


1 comment:

  1. What fabulous Valetine's! They are adorable and I'm sure your daughter's classmates will love them! Thanks for using Divine Twine!
    Ashley
    Whisker Graphics Social Media

    ReplyDelete