Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just a regular kind of day

Today was one of those regular days. Nothing really excited. Got up ate breakfast. Bought the new Bampop stamp Polaroid. So cute. Can't wait till it gets here. Cleaned the Sugar glider cages. Then went to the mall to have my laptop looked at. They did a few upgrades and now it seems to be working pretty good. The line to get in the mall was horrible. It took me about 30 minutes to get to the parking garage and a few more minutes to find parking. Ran into to 3 old friends today. One I have not seen since high school. My freshman year boyfriend to be exact. Then I ran into an old friend who lived a few blocks away from me and he was on his way to see another friend. We all met up caught up on life and exchanged numbers. Then came home, cooked and now we're looking for home rentals. Need to get out of this apartment. It's driving me crazy.

Until next time
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment