Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday

Well. Didn't do too much today. Got ready to go and on my way out the door checked CL and a lady was selling a brand new Disney Princess cart for the Cricut for $33. How can I pass that up. Got that. Went and got worms for the Sugar gliders. Returned a book to Ollies and bought Ryan's Grandma a Christmas present. Came home and it took me from 2 pm till 6:30 pm to do one page. Yes that's right One page. That's so sad. I have so many pics to do and can't get my motivation going to get them done. I was always so proud how caught up I was on her books and I'm dragging now. Not too behind. Just at Halloween of this year. We have done a lot since then so I have a bunch of pics to scrap. Maybe after the Holidays I'll feel like getting things done. I do have a Hello Kitty sewing machine to play with. maybe that'll be my motivation.

I really should be cleaning the apartment today. I mean, I only have Ryan's grandma and son coming to stay with us on Friday till whenever they have to go back and it would be nice to have a clean house for them, but no, I'm sitting here blabbing on about nothing. I do have to do laundry tomorrow. That should get my butt in gear and start getting this place done.

No much luck in the house hunt. Can't seem to find a reasonable place to live. It's only been two days since we started looking but not one to even consider looking at. Maybe once the first of the year roll around and people settle down from the holidays we'll see some things come up. Hope so. Don't want to live in this place any more than I have to.

Played with my camera some more last night. Found out that my regular point and shoot digital I have does most of the things this camera does. Should of read the manual and actually attempted to get to know the camera before going and buying another one. Not that I don't love this new camera but it probably could of waited a little more. Oh well. Gotta make up for it by taking some really awesome Christmas pics. It's been so cold and windy outside haven't felt like taking it outside and playing with the settings. Creating Keepsakes has some webisodes by Candence Stringham who shows you how to do a new thing with your camera at least once a week. Went though those and found some really helpful things and some supplies I need to get to take care of my camera. I hope they continue to do those. She knows what she's talking about. Ryan did find that Olympus offers free online tutorials on how to use this particular camera. Saved the website for tonight. While the Sugar gliders are playing I'll be watching the tutorials.

Let me go and do dishes or something, but probably not.

Yar!tza

(Maybe next time I'll actually have some pages that I'm proud of to show)

No comments:

Post a Comment