Wednesday, September 2, 2009

World's most horrible blogger

My excuse... don't have one. Just pure laziness. What's been going on? Well I'm 27 weeks pregnant today. WOW! has time passed by. My last day of work was this past Sunday so I'm very happy about that. My baby girls starts pre-school in a week. Which completly terrifies me. Other than that not much. Still feeling very tired, sleeping is almost non existant. I find the bed horribly uncomfortable. I end up on the couch alot which is more comfortable than the bed but not by much. Well...

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

1 comment:

  1. WELLLL U have GOOD reason to BE LAZY U toting a BELLY FULL On that Little tiny body of yours..
    I sure did miss u at the Crop..But I understand U dont need to be riding that far in no car..
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete