Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling under the weather

Seems like I've been battleling this for a week or so. Isabella came home with a little something and we got it under control but I feel as if I'm getting worst by the day. Went to Patient First after 2 1/2 hours of waiting turnes out that I do not have the flu. YEAH! Just the common cold. Fever keeps going up and down. Nothing major. It spikes at 99.5. I just hope I feel better by Thursday. My braces are supposed to come off, then on Friday Isabella has a field trip that she wants me to go to and we also bought tickets to see Princess on Ice for Friday night and I would just feel terrible if I have to end up canceling. It would just break her heart.

She was so funny this morning. She came down stairs before school crying. I asked her what's wrong. She said she was sad she got me sick. I told her it was OK. She proceeded to ask me if I was still going to go to the field trip on Friday. I said yes. Very concerned she looked at me and said, "but mommy you'll just be coughing on everybody". LOL!!

She does things like this all the time. She pretends to worry about me and then turnes out she was just making sure we will still be doing what we talked about. Sneaky Sneaky child I tell ya!

For a whole week she kept asking me if I would go and have lunch with her. I said yes I'll go on Pizza day. Pizza days aproaches, I go to her school to have lunch. She was so happy to see me. Gives me hugs and kisses. Tells everybody I have a baby in my belly and that is a boy. We sit down to eat. Then she proceeds to tell me that next time I go visit her she wants to bring her a Happy Meal. LOL!!

KIDS!!

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment