Friday, October 2, 2009

My wonderful shopping day

Today is the last official day of my husbands vacation. Instead of taking the day off to rest he took me to a place that I have been wanting to go since the day we moved to Richmond. Stoney Point Fashion Park. What's so special about this place you ask? Well it has a Louis Vuitton store. I'm a purse a holic. Absolutely love them and have waaayy too many of them. From the minute I walked into the store I felt like I was walking on clouds. The purses were magnificent and they were displayed so beautifully. My husband commented on how I was being oh so gentle with them, more gentle that I was with our daughter. LOL! I didn't buy anything. Way too rich for my blood but it sure did make me happy just to be able to touch one of them. Our next stop. Sak's. Now, when I walked into this store it felt like the heavens opened and a light shined upon me. They had a whole wall with nothing but name brand bags. Chanel, Gucci, Mark Jacobs, Coach, Michael Kors and so on and so on. Once again, I came out empty handed but I did touch every single bag that I could get my hands one. Even smelled a few. LOL! I have found my happy place. Whenever I start to feel stressed or need somewhere to get away, that is where I will be. It's only a 15 minute drive from my home and oh so worth it.


Thanks for stopping by
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment