Friday, October 9, 2009

Pregnancy brain at it's best

There is a well known fact that pregnant women get pregnancy brain. Which means that we will forget anything within a two minute period, or sometimes even less. Here is a good example of that. I though I would enjoy a nice afternoon of shopping all by myself today. The weather here in VA was beautiful and I had gotten a good 6.5-7 hours of sleep, which is pretty good for me considering. I proceeded to go to Joanns. I exit the car all exited about my outing. Look inside my bag for my keys to lock the door, they're not there, not in my pants either. Check in the car, yup they're still in the ignition. You're probably saying to yourself "hey that's not bad". Which on it's own it's not. The bad thing was that I left the car running. I felt so stupid when I realized it. Who knows what else I'm capable of doing right now. Makes me a little nervous leaving the house without any supervision. LOL!!


Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

1 comment:

  1. That is waaaayyyy too funny!!!! Nice to see you back on the blog...you must be feeling better and that is a good thing!
    ....Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete