Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #23

Hello,
For today's post I have a tag I created for the current challenge over at Lawnscaping:


My Tag:

Close Up:

For the tag itself I layered some scrap blue cardstock on top of some cardboard. Cut it out using Sizzix/Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplates die. For the snowflakes I took the snowflakes out of Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends. Stamped then with Versamark, added Stampin' Up!'s Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Distressed the edge of the die with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the snow globe I used a Silhouette File Snow Globe C20091007162508_2581 cut with Grafix 12x12 .007 Plastic Sheets and for the metal paper at the bottom of the globe and as the reinforcer of the tag I used DCWV The Metallic 8x8 Stack. Stamped Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny on Cryogen cardstock and colored in with my Copics. Added a tiny pompon for the tail and used Zig Two Way glue pen on the scarf to add some Dazzling Diamonds. I meticulously cut him out and popped him up with pop dots on the outside of the snow globe. For the inside I took some scrap glitter cardstock and cut a slope in it.  The trees are a Cuttlebug die Tree Tops applied some DecorArt Snow Writer and added some Diamond Stickles to the top to make it look like snow. To create the To, From and the names I used Lawn Fawns Harold's ABC. Attached the tag to the top of the cellophane bag with some white seam binding.  

Copic Colors:
110 Special Black
E25, E27
RV21, RV23
T0, T1, T3

Thanks everyone for stopping by:
Yar!tza


5 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Your tag is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I love your tag. The snow globe on it is FANTASTIC! :) So glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag!! Love the plastic you've used to make a snow globe :-) Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that clear acetate "bubble" of the snow globe! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW cute is THAT?!? LUV the snoglobe and always luv bunnies in the snow! ;D `terry (littlebirdie)

    ReplyDelete