Sunday, December 4, 2011

Market Street Stamps Card

Hello,
Today's card featured a couple of stamps from Market Street Stamps. I made this card for the current guest designing challenge they have going on. It actually closes in 40 minutes so I'm really pushing it this time.

My card:

For the card base I used Kraft cardstock from The Paper Studio. Stamped Market Street Stamps Hearts a Plenty background stamp with Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay ink.  Punched two hearts with Stampin' Up!'s Full Heart Punch using a pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl 6x6 Mini Deck. On the top heart I attached a button with some embroidery thread threaded through it and on the second heart I have a sentiment from Market Street Stamps Computer Cutie stamped on some Recollections Cream Cardstock. I took a square punch to create the banner edge on it and attached it with some foam dots. All my edges were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your card, it's so clean! The kraft paper goes perfectly with the aqua color! Wonderful card!!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love kraft & aqua together!

    ReplyDelete