Monday, December 5, 2011

Whiff of Joy card

Hello,
For today's post I have a card using I miss you Gnome stamp. I've never used this company before.  Allthatscraps.com was having a sale on them so I decided to check them out. I gotta say they're super cute. I picked up two images and I wish I would of gotten more of them.

My card:

For the card base I used The Paper Company Kraft cardstock. Cut at 5 1/2 x11. Scored in half to make a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card.  Stamped Cosmo Cricket/Unit Stamp Comp. row of mushroom houses from Pixie-Licious Fairies Stamp set stamped with Stampin' Up!'s Bermuda Bay ink. Stamped the Whiff of Joy stamp on Cryogen White cardstock and colored it in with my Copics. For his little hat I used a scrap piece of cardstock from Cosmo Crickets Material Girl 6x6 Mini Deck. Popped the hat up with some foam dots and also the house.  For the heart bubble I used Quickutz Speech Bubble 2x2 die stamped with a sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. Lollipop Tree You and Me stamp set. The clouds were punched using the same scrap paper from Cosmo Cricket using Fiskars Medium and Large Cloud punch.

Copic Colors used:
Colorless Blender
110 Special Black
BG15, BG18
E0000, E000, E00
G94, G99
N2
R24, R27, R29
YG03, YG05

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment