Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christmas Thank You cards

Hello,
I finally got around to making my Christmas Thank You cards last week. I think all of my family has already received them so I can show you guys how I made them. Used very little supplies and maintained it pretty flat, but I came up with a few ideas on how to make it have some texture and dimension as well. Hope you guys like the video. As alway if you have any questions please let me know.


Video:


Supplies:
The Paper Company: Kraft Cardstock
Papertrey ink: Parision Lace Doily Die
Stampabilies: Gracias Stamp
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper
Xyron: 1.5 create a sticker
Martha Stewart: Garnet Glitter
Echo Park: Winter Park 6x6 Paper Pad
Hampton Art: A la Mode White Embossing Powder
Tsukineko: Versamark
Quickutz: Holly and Berry die
Deco Art: Dazzling Metallics White Pearl
Folk Art: Vintage White Acrylic Paint
Winsor and Newton: Iridescent Medium

1 comment: