Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Washi Tape Flags

Hello,
I made a quick video showing how I created the Washi Tape Flags on my layout.  I was all into trying new things for this layout.  First I made a two page spread of 8.5x11. That's a different size for me. I'm  normally a 12x12 girl. Then I was playing around with washi tape. Even though I think they're really cute I never jumped on the band wagon but my Studio Calico kits started containing them so I thought it would be fun to play around and see what I can come up with. Then I got into the whole octagon thing too. Never used that shape on any layout in any form whether it was embellishments or pattern paper. I gotta say. Love it.  I think the last thing I tried was the splattering. Also very cool.

Layout:

Video:


Supplies used:
Studio Calico Kits: Snow Cone and Printers Drawer
Stuido Calico: Mister Huey's Calico Shine and Opaque White
Spellbinders: Large Octagon
Martha Stewart: Skyland Edge Punch 

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment