Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Creating 3D flowers

Hello,
I have a quick video today demonstrating how you can create 3D flowers out of flat flower shapes, but first I want to give you a background on the picture. My daughter has been big on taking pictures lately. She's got one of our old digital cameras. It's really big and bulky but it's easy for her to hold. One day she was playing around taking picture and she took this wonderful picture of herself. I knew right away I needed to print it and make a layout with it.

Video:



Completed Layout:



Supplies:
Studio Calico: Handmade Kit and Pin Cushion Kit
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Pumice Stone Distress Ink and Glossy Accents
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper (1/2 inch)
K & Company : Date Stamp
Whisker Graphics: Oyster Divine Twine
Imaginisce: Fabric Petal Roller and Paper Petal Roller

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Looks like she has a flare for photography!

    ReplyDelete