Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday

Hello,
I'm back again with another Thrifty Tuesday.  Yesterday was 50% off at my favorite thrift store because of the holiday. I didn't go too crazy. We really don't need anything. I especially don't need any more clothes. But there were a few things that I just couldn't leave behind. It would of been a crime if I did. LOL! Well, that's what I tell hubs.

My stash:





1. Magnetic vent cover. I'll be using that to cut apart and store my dies. Here is the video I did on how I store my dies.
2. 3M Cord Organizer clips
3. My Fair Lady VHS
4. 3 cookie cutter of animals. Pig, Cow and Chic.
5. Pair of Croft & Barrow Heels.
6. Miley Cyrus Hoodie
7. Moda International Strapless Dress
8. Ann Taylor Loft Skirt
9. Laundry by Shelli Segal Blazer
10. Old Navy Girls Jacket
11. New York and Co. Jeans

My Grand Total: $14.60.  LOVE IT!!

Thanks for stopping by:
Yaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment