Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday???

Totally forgot to make a post Tuesday. We have company coming and I've been busy busy getting things ready. I managed to make it to the thrift stores on Monday and snagged up a few things.


My loot:








1: Brand new Barbie fishing pole. The Easter Bunny will be bringing this to my daughter.
2. Gap long wool coat
3. Brand new Old Navy Sandals
4. Roxy bathing suit top
5. Unknown brand bathing suit top
6. Tommy Hilfiger bathing suit bottom
7. 4 books. Sisterhood of the traveling pants 4, Shelter dogs, and two animorphs for my daughter
8. 2 softball balls
9. Hasbro Gator Golf game
10. Black White House Market 100% Merino sweater
11. New York and Co. Shirt
12. Forever 21 sweater
13. H&M black dress
14. Odds 'N Evens blazer. I think my most favorite piece of clothing I've ever bought.
15. Unknown brand black knee high boots.
16. Brand new The Dogs German Shepherd stuffed dog
17. Two kids TV trays.

My total: $38.97

Thanks for stopping by:
Yaritza



No comments:

Post a Comment