Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weight lifted off...

I had this epiphany today and decided to do away with things that just weren't making me happy and things that I just didn't need. I cancelled all my scrapbook kit/stamp subscriptions. I had this really cute room. Now I have this un organized mess. The kits just sit there un touched and the stamps have never been inked. Quite honestly I was also spending a fortune and there are more important things in this world than paper and stamps and it's time to start saving for it. I also went through Facebook and un friended a whole bunch of people. If you truly were my "friend" then you should have my number and can reach me that way. I honestly feel so much better. So much lighter. Now I just need to get in that room as use my stash so I can start getting it back in order.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment