Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday

I'm trying so hard not to over buy. I promised my husband I would not buy any more clothes and shoes when I go to the thrift store but it's really hard to do. I LOVE clothes and shoes. Like with a passion.  Yesterday I was hoping that I could find some unique decorative pieces for the house, but I had no luck.  I think I may go to the antique mall tomorrow and see what they have. I love it there, but the isles are narrow and there is just so much stuff my son can get into and cause trouble. LOL! I did pick up a few things.

My loot:



1. Pyrex Carrier 75 cents
2. 2 VHS movies 
-Fun and Fancy Free 52 cents
-Melody Time 52 cents
3. 2 books 
-The lucky one 75 cents
-Bob the Builder Let's count 37 cents
4. Blue Mossimo Bathing Suit top 22 cents
5. Junior Separate Polka Dot Bathing Suit top 52 cents
6. BCBG MAXAZRIA brown dress $5.24
7. Isaac Mizrahi  for Target Blazer $1.50
8. Lil Lovables Fluffy Factory $1.50
9. Speed Stacks Set $3
10. Adidas Sneakers (hubs needed old cheap sneakers to do yard work) $3

Grand Total: $18.98. WHOOP! WHOOP!

Thanks for stopping by:
Yaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment