Sunday, March 13, 2011

Card Gift Box

Hello everyone,
I find myself struggling to come up with gift when I need them. So I decided that I'm going to start making a few at a time to keep on hand for when I need them.

Here is my finished project:





 In the video I will show you how I created the cards and walk you though the completed gift box.



Supplies:
Claudine Hellmuth: Creative Layers Domestic stamp set
Sizzix: Bigz Pro shot Box and Lid die set
Papertrey Ink: Double-Ended Banner die & Banner Builder Stamp
Hero Arts: Sew Stylish Stamp
Unity Stamp Co: Material Girl Stamp
Stamping Bella: Sew What's new?
Clearsnap: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inkpad Charcoal
Anita's Craft Ink: Island Green
Prima: Lace
Marta Stewart: Scoring board & Cornice Edge Punch
Michaels: Studio 18 Gems, Misc. Feather & Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Brides Confetti: Silver Flower table Confetti

Provo Craft: Terrifically Tacky Tape Sheets
Scor Pal: Scor Tape 1/4 inch wide
3M: Pink ATG
Tattered Angels: Dazzling Diamonds
Grafix: 12x12 .007 plastic sheets
Joanns.com: A2 Envelopes 

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

2 comments: