Saturday, March 5, 2011

Play date goodies

My daughter had a play date a few weeks ago and I had made these goodie bags and I forgot to post them.  Very ease, very simple and very quick to make.

Breakdown and supplies:
I got these boxes from MFT stamps. It was a whole kit that included a stamp set, ribbon, brads and these favor boxes. They are no longer for sale.  It was called: I want candy! mini stamp set kit. I used 3 of the boxes and ribbon that came with the kit. For the girls I used Hooga Booga stamp set. It's in the Bubble bin so I'm pretty sure that means that when they sell out they won't be carrying it. I'm not sure but if you want it go get it now. For the boy one I used Love Machine stamp set. I could not find it on the website so I believe is no longer available. All colored with copics and atyou spica pens.  To die cut them I used Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Classic Ovals Large, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large and Labels Four Nestabilities, distressed with Pumice Stone and Spun Sugar distress inks with Ki Memories Classic Prints Paper Pad.

Copic colors:
E0000, E000, EOO
R2O
RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV21, RV23
Y11
YG05, YG07, YG09
YR04
atyou spica:
Pink
Silver

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment