Thursday, March 3, 2011

C.C.Designs card

I love C.C. Designs images. They're super CUTE!  Just received this image the other day and I just had to ink it up and color it in.  LOVE her!


Breakdown and supplies:
The card is cut to a standard size card (4 1/2 x 5 3/4) using Recollections gray cardstock, distressed with Pumice Stone distress ink.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four with Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday and Everafter stack. Distressed the patterned paper with Pumice Stone and Wild Honey distress ink. Stamped C.C.Designs Sweet November Lillian Rubber stamp with Memento Dew Drop in Tuxedo Black on some  Cryogen White cardstock.  Colored her in with Copics (will list the colors at the end) and added some sparkle to her atyou Spica pens. Distressed the die cut with Pumice stone distress ink, on the corner I made my own flourish using a Silhouette America cut file (accent_flourish_C20091125023039_20509 11/10/2009), Tulip heat setting tool and Tulip Glam-It-Up Iron on Crystals.  The clay flowers I purchased at Michaels wedding section colored with Copics to match the colors used through the card. Used my Mini Bow Easy to create the bow using random ribbon from my stash. Random Crystals though the  die cut and on her crown finishes up the card.

Copic colors:
BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, E29
R2O
atyou spica:
Brown
Black
Clear

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment