Monday, November 7, 2011

MFT card

Hello,
For today I have a card I created using MFT stamps for their weekly sketch. For more info click HERE.

Here is the sketch:

My take of it:


I used MFT's Maid For You stamp set. The card base is cut with The Paper Company's kraft cardstock, found at Joanns, cut at 5x10 scored at 5 inches to make a 5x5 card. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye Life Stories A Daily Dose Line collection 2. I colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils, PC 1065 Cool Gray 70%, PC 935 Black, PC924 Crimson Red, PC901 Indigo Blue, PC949 Metallic Silver, PC946 Dark Brown, PC911 and PC938 White. Added Glossy Accents to the TV screen and Cotton Ball White Fun Flock to her skirt ruffle and duster. To make the wood floors I just simple added a line in the middle and lines going up and down with 4 dots to signify the nails. Cut the scallop with some red scrap paper with Quickutz Scallop Edges die. Added some seam binding, a black button and a small red bell to the center of the bow. Stitched around the layers with my sewing machine. For the sentiment I used MFT's Twisted Sentiments stamp set with Versamark embossed with a la mode white embossing powder. Finished with a square black button that reminded me of Santa's buckle. That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment