Friday, November 11, 2011

Studio Calico Challenge Card

For this weeks's challenge we're to dig into our stash and use a stamp that was in main kit or add-on. I have not been a subscriber for that long so I didn't have that much to choose from. I decided to use the stamp from Thimble add-on kit.

My card:

I pretty much used the Thimble kit for the whole card. The card base was created with The Paper Company Kraft cardstock. I stamped the border stamp with Frost Versamark. The pattern paper are scraps from a layout I had just finished. I stamped the small stamp on the back of the pattern paper so that when I cut the stamp out I would get the shape but not the stamped image, if that makes sense.  Added some pearls from the Pin Cushion add-on kit. Tied a bow with some tule and finished it up with the sentiment.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment