Sunday, November 6, 2011

Studio Calico Layout

Hello,
I created this layout for this week's sketch by Studio Calico.  Entries are due by Tomorrow 11-7-2011 if you want to play along.

Now on to my layout:

For this layout I used bit and pieces from Glee Club, Meadow Lark, Perennial (only image I could find) and Field Guide Studio Calico kits.  I cut the circle with my Fiskars Ultra Shape Express and Super Sized Circles Shape Templates. I stamped the arrows with VersaMark Frost ink pad and the planes were either cut from pattern paper or punches with Ek Sucess Airplane Medium Punch. To make my Photos look like tags I used Fiskars Squeeze Corner Punch Chip of the Ol' Block, attache some  We R Memory Keepers Grommets, Twill ribbon to the tops of the tags and sewed around edges with my sewing machine.  For the border strips I used the Fiskars Upper Crest borner punch. The picture looks like there is a huge shadow going across it and the shadow is actually in the picture itself. These were taken with my iphone. It doesn't provide the best quality photos but I love the fact that I don't miss a moment by searching for a camera or having it dead when it's in need. 

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment