Sunday, November 20, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch 46

Hello,
I have another card I created for this week's MFT challenge. Here is the sketch:
My Card:

For this card I used Who's That E Girl. My card based was cut out of black American Crafts cardstock. I stamped the image on Copic X-Press Blending Card  with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in the skin and lap top with my Copics and paper pieced the rest. For the paper piecing and layers of the card I used Cosmo Cricket's Mini Deck Circa 1934. To assemble the card I took a strip of the pattern paper and cut a banner shape at the bottom, used another pattern paper from the stack to cut the scallops using Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Punch and used the zig zag stitch of my sewing machine with black thread. Attached it to the right hand side of the card.  Cut another scallop with the punch with another coordinating pattern paper and attached some gingham ribbon and attached it going over top of the banner. Cut a strip of paper and rounded the edges using We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on the 1/4 inch side to create the tab, attached it to the stamped panel with the zig zag stitch and added my sentiment.  Added two Recollection's Pearls to the left side of the tab. For the flowers on the left hand corner I used two MFT dies Mini Rolled Roses and Rolled FLower to finish the flowers I added some of the Recollection's Pearls to the center. Made two bows with my Mini Bow Easy and rounded the top left side of the card with the Corner Chomper to complete the card.

Copic colors used:
E000, E00, E21, E27
N0, N2, N4, N6
Special Black 110

That's it for today.
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment