I kept it pretty simple this time. I was putting a lot of the layouts I've created away and found myself with album almost full with barely any layouts in it. I'm going to have to make some dimensional and some flat so that I can fit more in there if not I'm going to end up with 4 albums per year per kid. I used the Greenhouse add-on kit. The only thing from my stash was the brown and blue cardstock. For the large scallops on the top of the layout I used Quickutz Scallop Edges Border Die and for the small scallops at the bottom of the page I used Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch. To finish it up I sewed a zig zag stitch around some of the edges.
That's it for today