Friday, January 28, 2011

CHA

One of my most favorite times of year is right around the corner.  CHA!! I would like to take a few minutes to name my top 10 sneaky peaks.

10. Tim Holtz's Corked Vials.
9. Tim Holtz's Tape Dispenser.  Hello cuteness!
8. Tim Holtz's Alterations die Small Easel.
7. Imaginisce new irock Bling!
6. Pink Paisley Daily Junque. Look at all that JUNQUE!
5. Prima Masks. YUM!
4. Unity Stamp Co. & Webster's Pages Stamps.
3. Sizzix XL Caddy die.
2. Claudine Hellmuth Jumbo Creative Layers Stamp sets.

AAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD!!

1. Silhouette America?? Why the questions marks? Well I'm hoping they're releasing a 12 inch machine. They haven't done any sneaks so I'm hoping the news are that big plus that layout seems to be quite big which could only be done if the silhouette could handle 12 inches now. Right???

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment