Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Layout

So I posted about my Making Memories blog win well here is the photo of the loot.  It was amazing. I could not believe how many things I received.  Thanks Making Memories for such a wonderful RAK.

I created two layout using the Noel Collection which was Raked to me. This is number 1.

My daughter with Santa this year.

The Break down and supplies:

I used a 12x12 piece of Making Memories card stock: Dog solid Cran. Distressed with the Heidi Swap edge distresser and then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. Ripped the top and added tags from Glitter die-cuts pack and the findings kit and sewed one of the flaps with a zig zag stitch and added a bling from the Glitter bling words to anchor it in. Used the foil 8x8 paper from 8x8 Specialty paper pack. Layered an envelope from Ledger Envelopes and label stickers pack. On the envelope where it says "Name" is added her name with the Shimmer alpha stickers. Then I took a star from the Glitter die-cut pack punched a hole with the Martha Stewart 1/4 inch circle punch and framed the number 5 already on the envelope for her age. Added a metal plaque from Artisan Plaques. I added three tags from the Findings kit, I turned them upside down since they say Happy Holidays used a Zig Zag stitch to attach them to the page and two blings from Glitter bling words to join them together. On the side I used on journaling page from Spiral journaling book added a die-cut from the findings kit and a poinsettia from Poinsettia music notes. The small envelope and the two red buttons came from Findings kit I added pop dots behind the buttons so that I can attach some bakers twine from the vintage findings trim.

Okay. I think that covers it. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be back tomorrow for layout number 2 using this collection.

Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment