Saturday, January 22, 2011

My baby girl

I had taken my daughter with me to get my son's pictures taken when he was 9 months old. Well she can't help herself she always loved to have her picture taken and they took this shot of her.  It was my absolute favorite.  She was dancing! It truly does capture her fun spirit.  


The breakdown and supplies:
 I took a piece of 12x12 paper from My Minds Eye Life Stories collection 2.  I Die cut a frame with Sizzix's Frame, ornate #3 with a piece of Core'dinations Core Couture paper in Elegance.  Took the frame and ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. Took my Making Memories sanding block and went over the top gently so that the dots would pop a little more. I had a piece of left over transparency so I cut the center oval out of that to be able to cut the picture to fit within the frame. Well I liked the way it looked. Made it look like a picture frame so I left it on the picture.  Popped the whole thing up with pop dots.  I added a strand of Prima Bling ( I purchased it a while ago at Michaels). On top of the bling I added a Recollections Boutique Fleur (It's the Michaels line of scrapbooking supplies). Through out the vine I also added some Prima Mini Roses and Recollections Mini Roses. Cut a few Butterflies with Martha Stewart 3 in 1 classic butterfly punch with some of the Core'dinations Core Couture paper in Elegance.  On the right hand side of the layout I used Papertrey Inks Dies to match Banner Builder Collection to cut the two rows of banners with Core'dinations Core Couture paper in Elegance for the bottom layer banner and some brown scrap cardstock for the top layer banner. Stitched some ribbon from Making Memories Vintage Findings Trim.  Added some more of the Recollections Mini Roses and Prima Mini Roses and some of the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Classic butterfly punch to complete the layout.




That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment