Monday, January 31, 2011

Unity card

Hello Everyone,
I have a card to share with you today. This features two stamps from Unity Stamp Company KOM Nov. 2010 Picture Perfect. I'm a new recent subscriber to their monthly kits and I love them.  This kit is what got me hooked. Once I saw this couch and frame collage I knew I had to have it.  

Breakdown and supplies:
First I cut the piece of pattern paper from October Afternoon's The Thrift Shop called Needs Paint. Stamped the frames from the Unity kit with ColorBox's Chestnut Roan Chalk ink. Added some small Prima flowers and pearls from Imaginisce Glam Rocks Pearls attached with my Tulip Heat setting tool. The small birds were images I had seen on the web and asked this company, Imagine Stamps, to make them for me out of clear stamps. Then took the back side of the patterned paper and used Fiskars Apron Lace Border punch to add a decorative edge. Wrapped some white May Arts Silk ribbon distressed with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink. Some Prima flowers, a custom made pin using a Heidi Grace pin from the Woodland collection and some embroidery floss. I stamped the couch using the back side of the patterned paper and cut it out.  Popped it up using pop dots.  It all got attached to a standard size card using Recollection's Kraft paper

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment