Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentina


Just another card share.  This is using Green Bean Baby stamps by Ellia called Valentina. Isn't she just the cutest!


Break down and supplies:

 First I stamped Green Bean Baby stamps by Ellia called Valentina on some Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select  White Cardstock  with Momento Dew Drop Tuxedo Black.  Colored her in using my Copics and atyou Spika pens (I'll post the colors at the end).  Once she was all colored and looking pretty I cut her out using my Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.  I took some KolorFast Brown Crepe Streamer and made a frame around the circle. Then using my Fiskars fabric scalloped shears I cut scallops on the streamer. Added some some scrap ribbon, some Recollections bling (that's the Michaels brand) and some white paper roses I got from Favorpro colored with my Copics to  match. Layered all on top of Recollections white cardstock, I believe. Have had it for a while. Don't remember where it came from.

Copic colors:
C1
E0000, E000, E00, E21, E25, E27, E29
R20, R21, R22, R24
atyou Spika Red

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment