Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A layout to share

Here is my baby girl.

I took this picture at the hayride and I liked it so much as a portrait that I had to make it black and white. If I would of kept it in color there would of been a wagon, a woman's knees and a man's elbow and it would of taken away from her. So I made it black and white and cut as much of the picture off as I could. I absolutely love the way this layout came out.

The breakdown and supplies:

The 12x12 piece of paper if from Pink Paisley/House of three Parisian Anthology called Architectural arch. I used Pumice stone Distress ink to edge all around the page and then used some of Anitas Acrylic paint in ocean blue to add some color around the page. On the right hand side of the layout under the no.173 I used a piece of a border from Artisan Elements Borders with a piece of ribbon from Ruffled Darlings Ribbon Strips. I stamped around the page some of the elements from Parisian Anthology clear stamps. I used Pumice Stone distress ink, first I stamped it on a scratch piece of paper and then I stamped on the page. I wanted it to be subtle. I used a circle from Artisan Elements Circles around my baby girl's picture painted with Anitas acrylic paint in ocean blue. I wiped if off with a paper towel while wet to give it more of a stain look instead of painted on. On the center of the flowers I added some Glam Rocks mirror irock bling put on with my Tulip heat setting tool. Then added some tule from Joanns scrap section to layer on the outside of the circle. On the right hand side of the circle I used some Recollections bling. I die cut a piece of the Parisian Elements paper with Papertrey ink's signature series: Dress Form which was distressed with Pumice Stone distress ink and the edge with Anitas craft paint in Ocean blue. Added two roses distresses with Pumice Stone distress ink, a felt flower cut with Sizzix 3-d flower die and a handmade pin.

That does it for tonight. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment