Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamping Bella Card


Hello,
It's snowing it's butt of here in Cinci.  We're supposed to get like 8 inches or something so schools got canceled.  Husband is home playing and watching the children so I'm enjoying some peace and quiet in my room making the Thank You cards for Christmas. I'm almost done. I needed a little break so why not update the blog. I think I got my mojo back. It's been a while since I've been able to just sit down and create so I'm enjoying this very much.  I created this card a few days ago.  Stamping Bella had a fantastic sale for Cyber Monday and I've been itching to play. I got some refills for my copics so I can start playing around with them some more.

The breakdown and supplies:
I stamped Stamping Bella's gidyupabella with Dew Drop Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Colored in with Copics and atyou spika pens. I'll post the colors bellow. After everything was colored in I used  inkadinkado Stamping mask paper to cover the bella.  Then I stamped the barn from Pink Cat studio Background Plate #5-Farm as the background with Colorbox Scarlet pigment ink and grass from Flopsy I'm pulling from you MFT Stamp set(that's the best link I could find, It's an old stamp set) stamped with some green ink I've had in my stash. It doesn't have a name on it and I have not idea where I got it from. I used my Copic multi liner olive 0.05  to add a few extra streaks of grass. After everything was stamped I cut it out with Nestabilities Large Octagon. While the paper was still in the die, I used the die as a stencil. Used my Copic Airbrush systems to add some blue for the sky with my Copics. Removed the die and there is a white border around the whole image now. Added some pop dots and cut Nestabilities Large Scalloped Octagon to add another layer underneath.  Used Recollections Kraft cardstock as the card based embossed using my Provo Craft Cuttlebug and Sizzix's embossing folder Argyle #2.  Then I inked over the raised area with SU!'s Crumb Cake Classic ink. I stamped Stamping bella yeeeehawwww! sentiment and cut it out with  Shapeabilities Ribbon Tags Trio and edged it with Colorbox Scarlet Pigment ink. I took some scrap ribbon layered it thought the hole of the tag. To make it pop out is simply just tied the ribbon too tight. It was an accident at first but I liked the way it looked so I left it like that. If I wanted it to lay down all I had to do was just loosen the ribbon some.

Copics colors used:
Bv 23, Bv 25, Bv 29
B21, B95, B97, B99
E0000, E000, E00, E27, E29, E95, E97, E99
R20
T5, T7, T8
W2, W4, W6
Y11, Y13, Y17
Colorless blender
Multiliner Olive .05
Atyou Spika Silver and Melon

That does it for today. Thanks for stopping by:
Yar!tza

No comments:

Post a Comment